Wednesday, June 8, 2011

VA - Welcome To The Show [FMV]} {Collab [2011 starters]

VA - Welcome To The Show [FMV]} {Collab [2011 starters] {Video Clips|Tube}. Duration : 3.38 Mins.


YAY! '2011 E! What is your resolution this year? : D To inaugurate the new year, I decided something that rarely now, what works with people! In this case, I collabed with my sister, she does not usually bluphari246 ~ Anime / CG animated video (actually do not know, but none of the MVS or anything, I let them raid my stash xD), but I asked for help on this , and I think he did a great job:) You helped me find the song too! : D Our parts are highlighted in the lower rightCorner. Happy New Year! Song: Welcome to the Show Artist: Britt Nicole Artist: Used 2NE1 (Do not Stop The Music) 4 minutes (I My Me Mine) (HUF) AVA (suspicious man) After School (Bang) Baek Ji Young (My Ear Candy ) (EZ DO Dance) BoA (Hurricane Venus) (Eat You Up) (energy) Chae Yeon (dangerous) Co-Ed School (too late) Elva Hsiao (Elva Miss) f (x) (Nu ABO) (Chocolate Love) Foxy (Why are you so) G. NA (I'll Be Back Off So You Can Live Better) Gil Hak Mi (Super Soul) Girl's Day(Nothing Lasts Forever) Hyun (Change) JJ (Ppang) Jolin Tsai (Beautiful Black Haired Girl) (Chun Chun Yu Dong) JYONGRI (Gettin Funky) Kan Mi-yeon (Crazy), Kara (jumping) LPG (bell ' Love) Lee Hyori (Hey Mr. Big) (Get Ya) Moon Ji Eun (Hibiya Hibiya) Naomi (Storm) Narshe (Mama Mia) Ships (Listen To The End) Neko Jump (I've forced) Nia (Goodbye) Nine Muses (No Playboy) NS Yoon Ji (Dance) Time (Naughty Face) Rainbow (A) Secret (Madonna) Sistar (How dare you) (Push Push) SNSD (Run Devil Run) sonDamba ...

Tags: xanxhi, Various Artists, Welcome To The Show, 2011, music video, fan made, Britt Nicole, 2NE1, 4Minute, After School, AVA, Baek Ji Young, boa, Chae Yeon, Co-Ed School, Elva Hsiao, f(x), Foxy, G.NA, Gil Hak Mi, Girl's Day, hyuna, JJ, Jolin Tsai, Jyongri, Kan Mi Yeon, Kara, LPG, Lee Hyori, Moon Ji Eun, Naomi, Narsha, Navi, Neko Jump, Nia, Nine Muses, NS Yoon Ji, Ora, Rainbow, Secret, Sistar, SNSD, Son Dambi, Sori, T-ara, The Grace, The Swimmin Fish, VNT, Waii

quotable wall decals brinkman natural gas grills iphone 4 case holster combo

No comments:

Post a Comment