Tuesday, August 2, 2011

FFVIII Overkill - Disc 4 Part 10 - Tiamat

FFVIII Overkill - Disc 4 Part 10 - Tiamat Video Clips. Duration : 3.97 Mins.


Disc 4: 8 Servant of Artemisia and kept in the final block. Zell, Irvine and Selphie against Tiamat in the Clock Tower. Once again, I'm playing with my save file. I have not played for years, so I forgot how strong my party is (hence the "overkill" in the title). Castle Artemisia training. Party two fights. The last seal boss is the clock tower, closer to the head. When the pendulum is close, click on 'X' and jump. Directions Tiamat ... eh .. The drill. Tiamat is aGF "went wrong" after the scan. It 'just a different color Bahamut. Kind of lame, but its cool to fight him, so who cares? He has one attack: Dark Flare. But it takes a while 'to throw (literally, speaks for you). Starting usual: Meltdown. For a change of pace, I decided to make a fight with the dragon against dragon, so I called Bahamut. I know I suck Increase. I have not shown the limits of slot Selphie, and so I tried to think that I just get a triple or something sacred. 10 Selection: TheEnd? (What are the odds?) The goal is to limit slots and the strongest attack of the game, so that absolutely nothing instant death, even the last boss. So I took the cheap way. Resurrection is not sealed (because I need it.) Noisy, cold death. Weapon Omega until the next (that's right). Please rate, comment and enjoy. Note - This is my PS2 footage.

Tags: FFVIII, FF8, Overkill, Final, Fantasy, Boss, Fight, RPG, PS2, Square, Battle, Playstation, Future, Tiamat, Ultimecia, Castle, Dragon, End

surge protector noise filter cordless lapel microphone 9030 water filter

No comments:

Post a Comment