Monday, July 18, 2011

Frozen pizza and Kool-Aid-L'ereditiera (Kool Aid and Cover frozen pizza "starter kit")

Frozen pizza and Kool-Aid-L'ereditiera (Kool Aid and Cover frozen pizza "starter kit") Video Clips. Duration : 3.00 Mins.


"On the Way" mixtape is finally here. N Get it for bit.ly Starter Kit And 'I'm singing this a 07:15 light bars of my career, or the gas in the car / My reality is that I dropped a pile on the plug DAQ certain that my future awe at my mother / second, says im crazy chasing the stars but the moon follows each time, when I drive / So I think it means, it is determined whether ain this is my loss, but even tho u are out of bounds bet "to save the ball m / cuz imn concentrated towards the goal of winning all that my mission will mark the most of this competition is to it Rock it til / Burn rubber rolls until the road just a lil less than toast or make use of my imagination, his temptation , / go my jacked up cuz sleep habits at night, I compose this really sufficient representation of thas my soul / broken in trouble n the ego of his bruised left all the important spirit of NT-1 led to the / n im kneeling am prayin for some resistance is the box so I shake n change the game all the parameters /Salt of the Earth try to do wat is the command of us required of us instead of wat wat anotha BAMM do / do not ya welcome to observe from the curve that is scary cuz I do not throw to put a filter on these words / ya nerves get shot spirit house on the word of each sentence with a hadouken fist full of their verbs absurb / Hook: Relax yaself girl please settle down, the other song, but I like the way he plays is fourth V2 9 I hope he n I called Former chances left hanging...

Keywords: rap, hip, hop, rnb, R&B, lyrics, lyricism, the, heiress, kodaq, mychelle, lee, mac, miller, starter, kit, most, dope, rap music, pizza, south

numark red wave dj headphones il bisonte messenger bag

No comments:

Post a Comment