Thursday, September 15, 2011

Maxim 650 cold start

Maxim 650 cold start Video Clips.





I have for sale a 1981 Yamaha Maxim 650 motorcycle in running order. I recently purchased this bike and I wanted to be part of it. This was before I learned that a clear title. I can not part a very good bike, with a clear title so you can offer on craigslist (central NJ). It starts and runs but needs a battery. You have to jump start now. He needs a new start button, the current is broken and must be initiated by him with another keyor something like that. Mount the clutch / mirror mount is loose and must be replaced. The speedometer cable is broken, but the speedometer and odometer work fine. It takes a couple of mirrors and a front brake line. I already ordered online and comes with the sale or trade. The bike has a Harley and a Suzuki tank seat him a cool look. The previous owner has painted his own colors and it is interesting to watch. It also has a 4 in 1 header, which makes it nice and strong. Enoughthe bad things aside, starts and turns well, and these bikes are bullet proof on the XJ model train units. It does not lose all the liquids and I can see him doing well. It has about 20k miles on the odometer. It has new plugs and wires and a fresh carb clean by the previous owner. I'm interested in what ever you have for trade or cash. I am particularly interested in vehicles such as cars, trucks, motorcycles other, scooters, quads, boats. I will consider any trade, but please send...

Tags: maxim, 650

hearing aids with rechargeable batteries

No comments:

Post a Comment