Friday, October 28, 2011

Guild Wars 2 Human Warrior Gameplay Part 2

Guild Wars 2 Human Warrior Gameplay Part 2 Video Clips.





More GW2. Stuff that happens in this part: - I discover you can't wield an off-hand sword until level 20. - I sell some items. - I Ignore an NPC telling me about the Broodmother. - I discover you can't wield a greatsword until level 10 (D:). - I discover the armoursmith sells armour for levels 5 and 10, but not for level 2. - I dye my armour. - I mess with town clothes. - I do a dynamic event. - I check my mail (which has placeholder Microsoft Anna audio). - I purchase a rifle. - I stop ignoring the NPC telling me about the Broodmother. - I jump off a waterfall. - I throw a rock at the Broodmother. - I get killed by the Broodmother. - I go to Divinity's Reach. - I use my karma to get a blessing that grants swiftness. - I find a skill book to purchase but don't have enough money. - I ask an NPC for directions. NOTES 4 U: - This is my first time EVER playing GW2. - The demo computer I played on suffered from slight FPS lag. - The music used comes from the GW1 soundtrack. - The auto-focus on my camera sucks

Keywords: koe, knights, of, echovald, gw, gw2, guild, wars, two, too, human, warrior, starter, zone, tutorial, sword, and, shield, about, bloody, time, four, years, in, the, making, finally, got, to, play

offset patio umbrella clearance

No comments:

Post a Comment