Wednesday, October 26, 2011

This has gotta be a | GOOD Life | (Show clips)

This has gotta be a | GOOD Life | (Show clips) Video Clips.





I Do not own the audio :] Okay, sooo where to start? Most of these clips are from the show, or getting ready for it. There are also some of my first western ride on Tony. But yeah, about the show :) We left Friday, and I got to ride her Friday night and get her settled a little bit. The next day I had the Starter combined test and hunter pace. Our Dressage went pretty well. She was fairly calm, and was doing what I asked. She threw one little fit at the gate, and stepped her back feet out and that got us eliminated though :[ But at the time the judge didn't ring the bell, so I finished my test and we got a 39 :] Obviously I /was/ eliminated, but it helps to know that we had a decent test, and would have placed second out of seven if it weren't for that one little mistake. I'm still really proud of her =] After that we had our jump warmup and she had a meltdown... she was bolting and going insane and bucking and rearing... I was already eliminated from jumping (since I was eliminated from the whole combined test in dressage) but I was going to do it just for fun and practice. She was being so horrible I almost didn't go in though. But my trainer had a running martingale, and we put that one her. It helped a little, and she had calmed down some, so we went in. It was a 2'-2'3 course.. I wasn't expecting to do well, but we trotted most of it so she wouldn't flip out, and we actually got a clear round, lol. I'm going to use a running martingale all the time for jumping now ...

Keywords: horse, show, gracie, xxhorsexobsessionxx, Combined, Test, Dressage, Jumping, Hunter, Pace, Good, Life, One, Republic

thai food alexandria va turquoise patio umbrella

No comments:

Post a Comment